Vintage Pre-Finished Hardwood Floors
A hardwood flooring solution for every home
TOP 8 REASONS PROFESSIONALS PREFER
VINTAGE PRE-FINISHED HARDWOOD FLOORS
1. They are the smallest "micro v" in the industry resulting in smaller seams and less dirt build-up which means they are easier to keep clean.
2. They average longer lengths for easy installation and a more elegant look.
3. The choice of finishes include 3 levels of gloss including an ultra-matte UV urethane oil finish which maintains its look without the care and maintenance of a traditional oxidative oil.
4. The variety includes 10 sizes, 4 grades, 100+ colours, 3 gloss levels as well as 6 species available in Pioneered® 3/4" Solid, Crafted® 9/16" Engineered, Solid Sawn® 3/4" Structured, Northern Solid Sawn™ 3/4" Structured and U-LOC® 7/16" Lock Floor and 4 textures that include Traditional Smooth, Authentic Hand Scraped, Wire Brushed and our exclusive Etched. We have an array of options for any type of installation and desired look.
5. The availability of custom species, colours, finishes, sizes and construction ensure a truly unique, one-of-a-kind floor.
6. Our commitment to your well being means we ensure all finished products are 99% VOC and formaldehyde free.
7. With over 80% of their product line manufactured in Canada, Vintage Hardwood Floors holds themselves to the highest manufacturing standards.
8. As one of the most stable hardwood flooring products manufactured in today's market, it is approved for installation over radiant heat.